Allergy | Safety Information
Allergy / Safety Information
- Edible Fruit Arrangements & Fruit Bouquets
- NUTS: Some of our products may contain peanuts and/or tree nuts. Fruity Gift produces products that contain nuts including almonds, pistachios, coconuts, and hazelnuts. Some other toppings may be processed in a facility that processes other tree nuts, as well as peanuts.
- MILK: All products may contain or come in contact with items that contain milk products. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
- GLUTEN: All chocolate is gluten free however, our chocolate is manufactured in facilities that may also manufacture gluten-based products. Again, we recommend you take the necessary precautions based on any food allergies.
- EGG: Our products do not contain egg, our toppings may have been manufactured in a facility that may also manufacture products containing egg-based products.
- CROSS CONTAMINATION WARNING: Our process for dipping our fruit in our chocolate may cause some cross-contamination in the preparation of those fruit products. The fruit that could be affected are typical, strawberries, pineapple, granny smith apples, bananas, oranges, and our seasonal chocolate dipped fruit offerings. We recommend you take the necessary precautions based on any food allergies and ask our staff about any possible exposure to the dipping process.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Our fruit arrangements are designed in the shape of flower bouquet, using pointed skewers, manufactured to meet food hygienic requirements to create edible fruit bouquets! The pointed skewers are made from food-grade polystyrene! Please pull the fruit off the skewers before eating!
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Pointed Skewers - Keep out of the reach of children! Allow use under adult supervision! Please recycle skewers after consuming the fruits! Skewers are made specifically for fruit bouquets and should not be used for any other purposes!
- HOW TO STORE FRESH FRUIT ARRANGEMENT: Our fruit bouquets and edible fruit arrangements are exceptionally fresh and we recommend being consumed right-away. For longer shelf life and freshness all fruit bouquets and dipped fruit boxes have to be stored in the fridge at 6 degrees Celsius for up to 5-6 hours upon receipt.
BELGIAN CHOCOLATE BOXES
Sugar/ Cacao Mass/ HazelNUTS/ Cocoa BUTTER/ Palm Kernel Oil/ Dried Whole MILK/ Glucose Syrup/ Palm Oil/ Whey Powder (MILK )/ BUTTER (Milk)/ Rapeseed Oil/ MILK Sugar/ CREAM (MILK)/ Flavouring/ Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder/ Anhydrous MILK Fat/ Emulsifier (SOY Lecithins/ Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids/ Sunflower Lecithins)/ Dried CREAM (MILK )/ BUTTER (MILK)/ Rapeseed Oil/ MILK Sugar-C)/ Alcohol/ Coconut/ Lemon Juice/ Condensed MILK/ Invert Sugar/ Salt/ Dried Skimmed MILK/ Tapioca Starch/ Antioxidants (Citric Acid- Alpha-Tocopherol) Colours/ Maltodextrin/ Stabilisers (Sodium Phosphate/ Carrageenan) Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids/ 53% minimum/ MILK Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 31% minimum/ MILK solids 18% minimum/ White chocolate contains: MILK Solids 15% minimum
May contain tree NUTS and WHEAT (gluten)
Allergy advice - Nutrition information also available on the chocolate box lable!
Some of our Flowers may contain Natural toxins!
Natural toxins are toxic and harmful to humans or animals if eaten. Certain products may scratch or stain!
Wash hands after handling the flowers!
Amaryllis - may cause skin allergy.
Calla Lilies - may cause skin allergy.
Hyacinth - may cause skin allergy/irritant.
Lily - can be poisonous to cats and other pets. Lily pollen - may stain.
Orchid - may cause skin allergy.
Ranunculus - may cause skin allergy.
Rose - Rose may have sharp thorns.
Tulips - may cause skin allergy.
Spathiphyllum - This plant is harmful if eaten Caution – skin and eye irritant Dyed or sprayed products.