Allergy | Safety Information
Allergy / Safety Information
- Edible Fruit Arrangements & Fruit Bouquets
- NUTS: Some of our products may contain peanuts and/or tree nuts. Fruity Gift produces products that contain nuts including almonds, pistachios, coconuts, and hazelnuts. Some other toppings may be processed in a facility that processes other tree nuts, as well as peanuts.
- MILK: All products may contain or come in contact with items that contain milk products. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
- GLUTEN: All chocolate is gluten free however, our chocolate is manufactured in facilities that may also manufacture gluten-based products. Again, we recommend you take the necessary precautions based on any food allergies.
- EGG: Our products do not contain egg, our toppings may have been manufactured in a facility that may also manufacture products containing egg-based products.
- CROSS CONTAMINATION WARNING: Our process for dipping our fruit in our chocolate may cause some cross-contamination in the preparation of those fruit products. The fruit that could be affected are typical, strawberries, pineapple, granny smith apples, bananas, oranges, and our seasonal chocolate dipped fruit offerings. We recommend you take the necessary precautions based on any food allergies and ask our staff about any possible exposure to the dipping process.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Our fruit arrangements are designed in the shape of flower bouquet, using pointed skewers, manufactured to meet food hygienic requirements to create edible fruit bouquets! The pointed skewers are made from food-grade polystyrene! Please pull the fruit off the skewers before eating!
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Pointed Skewers - Keep out of the reach of children! Allow use under adult supervision! Please recycle skewers after consuming the fruits! Skewers are made specifically for fruit bouquets and should not be used for any other purposes!
- HOW TO STORE FRESH FRUIT ARRANGEMENT: Our fruit bouquets and edible fruit arrangements are exceptionally fresh and we recommend being consumed right-away. For longer shelf life and freshness all fruit bouquets and dipped fruit boxes have to be stored in the fridge at 6 degrees Celsius for up to 5-6 hours upon receipt.